„Driven by emotion “– just a good advertising slogan of a car manufacturer or rather something very human? Both!
Anyone who starts to establish his products or services in foreign markets, needs to be able to address culture-specific emotions.
We will show you the culture-specific appreciation of people. Gain a better understanding of your international customers with our intercultural marketing training.
Markets live from the satisfaction of human needs and the consumption of the population-– driven by the people.Therefore, marketing messages are based on: Language and religion, values and norms, customs, aesthetics and education. They are shaped by the socio-cultural framework in a specific cultural region.
With our marketing training, we suggest a culturally appropriate approach to you and convey key factors for the development of new markets.
Which values of people in their respective cultural region need to be focused on to address culture-specific emotions?
Which way leads to achieving emotional reactions from people?
Our goal is to strengthen your business relationships, so that you not only find customers, partners or colleagues but keep them by building trust. We will teach you key factors necessary for entering new markets with intercultural marketing.
We advise and accompany you.
"A good feeling is an effect, not a cause"
- Language: German, Korean, English
- Duration: 4-6 days
- Location: In-house, in rented seminar rooms or online
- This training is offered as group or individual training
- The program will be accustomed to your needs and work context
- As a key account manager, you plan to globalize your products or services
- As a project manager, you are trying to localize your services in your target market
- As a marketing strategist, you are interested in the cultures and target markets of your products and services
- In close cooperation with our colleagues, we offer consulting in advertising, marketing, SEO web content and localization.
- Which wording is welcome, which wording leads to irritation?
- What results do emotional reactions produce, and how do I combine this with the messages I’m trying to communicate?
- What is the meaning of colors in the respective cultures; what is the connotation of each of them?
- How does the limbic system react to certain things here and there?
- Why is instinctive decision making called a “feeling in the gut”?
- Marketing 4Ps in the digital transformation
In addition to this we offer our language services, whether it be website localization, translation of contracts, issuing official documents or learning languages.
We are happy to prepare a bespoke offer
SEO CROSSING CULTURES
We provide practical recommendations and suggestions for further self-directed learning.
Our modules are practice-oriented, interactive and multimedia based. You will work in small groups on business case studies and discuss them.
Our trainers have several years of experience in global companies and are thus able to provide you with practical solutions straight from the international business world.
“Tolles Training! Frau Seo vermittelte die für mich wichtigen Inhalte eingängig und auf meine Bedürfnisse und Ziele fokussiert. Interessante Praxisbeispiele aus eigener Erfahrung in Europa und Asien eröffneten mir neue Perspektiven und aufschlussreiche Erkenntnisse. Zahlreiche Fallbeispiele führten durch die verschiedensten Situationen, die mir bereits in meiner Interaktion und Zusammenarbeit mit meinen asiatischen Kollegen sehr geholfen hat. Herzlichen Dank!” (Ein Marketing Manager aus einem Vorbereitungstraining -Kulturen und Märkte, chemische Industrie)