International Team Building
Employees in international companies who work in matrix structures across national borders are often required to balance between stability and dynamics throughout change.
Plenty of times, the potential of international employees with different cultural backgrounds is not used productively. Thus, misunderstandings and conflicts arise from the different mentalities, communication and working styles of the individuals in an international team.
Transform cultural differences between multicultural teams into growth potential.
The conflict management training and Team Building/Kick-off Workshop optimize your international collaboration and motivate your international employees. The primary focus is on conflict resolution arising from cultural differences, facilitating change processes in the context of the globalisation of work and providing virtual team coaching, and implementing remote working strategies.
What information is required to ensure international collaboration in global project work? To get a better grasp on the customers’ needs?
What are the potential or risks of intercultural cooperation, and how can it be transformed into development? What's the best way to turn a challenge into an opportunity for growth in cross-cultural collaboration?
With our conflict management training, you can transform cultural differences into growth potential at an effective working level.
We provide you with conflict preventing strategies for your international collaboration.
Through this training and the efforts of team members, your international collaboration team will build a framework for understanding and respecting cultural differences and be open to the diverse perspectives and ideas of team members. This will enhance team collaboration and communication, which will help to ensure the success of international collaboration projects.
What are the essential components for the formation of a team? Are the most important factors for establishing collaboration in the context of globalisation and virtual teams? What factors are significant for leading a team in the context of internationalisation and virtual working?
Internationality and virtual collaboration aspects are often neglected in classic team development initiatives.
We support your virtual team in multicultural projects.
Diversity as a success factor for your business!
In our team building/kick-off workshops, you will gain knowledge on intercultural aspects for decentralized cooperation and establish lasting connections in international teamwork.
Intercultural communication skills and digital competence provide your international team members with orientation and security in a dynamic and global workplace.
Your competitiveness increases with the intercultural competency of your employees, who are in turn more satisfied and motivated.
“If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, you must go with others."
- Language: German, Korean, English
- Duration: 2-6 days
- Location: In-house, in rented seminar rooms or online
- The program will be tailored to your needs and specific situation
- As a team leader, you want to motivate your multicultural project groups collaborating internationally
- As project manager, you aim to further develop conflict preventing strategies for your international projects
- As a strategist, you are interested in different project managing structures and processes in international comparison
- In close cooperation with our trainer colleagues, we offer conflict management training as well as team building/kick-off workshops.
- Expectations in intercultural encounters
- Core values of specific cultures and their cultural orientation
- Better understanding of intercultural differences in business emails, phone calls or business meetings, potential misunderstandings and practical tips regarding wording and codes
- Leading conversations or discussions with culture-specific aspects of verbal and non-verbal communication in mind
- Leadership styles in international comparison
- Decision-making and leading employees in different hierarchical structures
- Strategies in conflict management – allowing for better recognition of culture-based misunderstandings and conflicts
- Understanding different approaches for your international collaboration with international partners
- Comparing project management structures and processes on an international scale – to better assess team building phases, time management, procedures, processes and methods of your international project partners, which further allows you to recognize the value and benefits of synergy
- Enhanced self-reflection when dealing with risks and conflicts in intercultural situations.
You can combine face-to-face seminars with online training. Through this you will acquire basic knowledge in an intercultural context and improve the learning effect when deepening what you have learned face to face with our trainers.
We are happy to prepare a bespoke offer
SEO Crossing Cultures
Our goal is: We want to make a difference with our work.. Therefore, we strive for a positive customer experience and satisfaction, with continuous improvement based on customer feedback.
We are happy to talk to you about our experience and our references.
“The trainer was authentic.” “My expectations have been exceeded.” “Her workshop was very, very good. A very open and positive atmosphere, a lot of practical examples, great ways of including all participants. Excellent all around, keep it up! Thank you!” “Very good practical examples, lots of interaction and a very competent lecturer.”
“The trainer has responded to my interests, has a sound knowledge of her area of expertise and made use of a variety of methods. Throughout this dynamic workshop, the balance of listening and activity was maintained perfectly, which made it easy to follow the training and optimize my personal take-away. My recommendations!” (A participant from a project management training, automotive industry)
“Thank you again for a very insightful day.” “I did like the examples, the teamwork that was created, and the actions we need to put into.” “Thank you very much for this training! It has certainly opened up a new perspective for me. And I am now really motivated. And of course, the role play and cases have been sensational! Thank you!